Wedding menus are a great detail to have for the reception dinner and make as a decorative piece for your tables. If you’re not sure how to word your wedding menus, find the answers to your questions below. If you still can't find what you are looking for, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
You can begin your menu in a variety of ways! For the title you may choose to have the name of the Bride and Groom, date of the wedding, or simply having the word menu. Another option could be adding a welcoming message to your guests, some examples:
- We welcome you to our first meal as Mr. & Mrs. (last name)
- We welcome you to our Wedding Reception, we hope you will enjoy sharing our first meal as husband and wife and thank you for helping make this celebration come true.
- We are honored to have you share this wonderful day with us. Please enjoy this lovely menu we have chosen especially for you.
When working on your Menu be sure to list out a description of your meal selections under detailed headings such as::
• Starters/Appetizer/Hors D’oeuvres/ First Course
• Salads/ Soup/ Second Course
Under each course title, list what you are serving as well as the sides or possible sauces that it comes with. Be sure to include your different options of meal choices if you have any.
You may decide to choose a closing paragraph for you wedding menus with a thank you or a simply enjoy! You can always choose to just end the menu with the desserts.
Once we receive your order, our design team will start design process. Each order is customized and typeset to fit.
We will email you a PDF Proof in 3 business days. We want to make sure your design exactly how you like it.
Once you email us your approval we will begin the printing process.