Designing your wedding invitations should not only reflect the importance of your day but also capture your personality as a couple. It’s a day you’ll never forget so we want you to create an invitation that will standout to you and your guests.
The process can be fun for both the Bride & the Groom and we want to help you through the process stress free. We’ve put together some helpful tips on the process of ordering your Wedding invitations and hope that it makes this part of wedding planning much easier.
1. Be sure to give yourself a timeline. This will ensure that you have enough time to for creating your design, delivery and the assembling & addressing prior to sending out to guests. We suggest placing your orders 3 - 4 months in advance and mailing your Invitations out to your guests about 6 – 8 weeks prior to the wedding to give your guests enough time to RSVP.
2. Work together to choose the style and colors of your Wedding Invitation that will fits your theme. Ask each other’s opinions on what is most important to them when selecting the right invitations (i.e. style, colors, wording). Ordering samples ahead of time of your favorite designs is a great way to decide together on which style works best. With our 3Free Samples promotion you wil be able to see and feel the designs in person, review our color chart & feel the different paper stocks. Remember, open communication and compromising may be key!
3. Choose color combinations that reflect your wedding theme and don’t be afraid to mix color combinations. If you need assistance, providing the designer with some photo inspirations of your flowers, décor and bridesmaids dresses can help too.
4. Choose wording the suites you and not tradition. Don’t be afraid to change wording around and personalize it to fit you.
5. REVIEW, REVIEW, REVIEW. Be sure to proofread your invitations more than once and get a second set of eyes to help make sure everything is correct as well. Triple check that your spelling, addresses, dates are all correct prior to approving. Trust us it will save you some tears.
We hope this helps you in starting the invitation process and remember - if you still have questions, contact us!