Love vs Design is a young fast growing design business located downtown Long Beach, CA (near Los Angeles). We work with a team of talented designers, photographers and illustrators from around the world to create non-traditional stationery designs. Our designs have been featured in Martha Stewart Wedding, Daily Candy, Brides Mag, New York Mag and many other leading industry magazines and websites. We currently have the following job opportunities:
We are looking for creative, focused and driven Marketing interns who would like to develop their Marketing knowledge and skill within the social media platform. This internship opportunity incorporates various aspects of social media and online marketing allowing you to learn and grow. During your time with us you will have an opportunity to work with professional bloggers, expand your knowledge using social media tools and also show us your creative side as well.
- Work with the Marketing Team with contests and promotions
- Creating and updating new material on our blog and other social media platforms
- Maintain various social media channels by approving friend requests and comments, responding to inquiries, and flagging any inappropriate material
- Research latest social media trends
- Develop creative ideas for future campaigns
Experience and Skills
- Familiarity with Social Media Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
- Excellent computer and Internet skills
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Has a strong understanding of industry trends
- Internships are available to qualified candidates enrolled in an accredited college and earning college credit. For Intern consideration all candidates must currently in enrolled in college at the time of the internship.
- The intern must provide Love vs Design with the appropriate paperwork from their school, indicating requirements such as hours and expectations that must be met to earn college credit. It is the responsibility of the intern to ensure the internship meets college program requirements.
About our internships
- Hours: Part-time that takes place year around
- Start and end dates are flexible with a minimum of a three-month commitment
- We require a minimum 16-hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- Compensation: This is an unpaid internship to gain experience and receive college credit
How to apply
If interested in joining our team, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes the following:
- Title Subject line “Marketing Intern at Love vs Design”
- Resume with Cover Letter. Please let us know why you would be a good fit to our Love vs Design team. Please don't copy / paste a generic cover letter and switch out the company name. We'd really like to hear why we should invite you for an interview.
Portfolio link or PDF samples of web or print designs